Saturday, May 5, 2012

Lazy Daze

I am basically a very lazy person.

With brutal honesty, my favourite-most hobby would be sleeping. If my mother didn't pinch me out of bed, I'd easily sleep 18 hours everyday, and still feel sleepy.

I can easily head the Procrastinators of the World United Club. I think so much that I can't do anything else.

I invent wild strategies to avoid being given chores. I pretend to be asleep, or hide in the loo, or even feign temporary deafness.

Whenever the doorbell rings, I actually flee as far as I can go from the door. Then, grab the book closest to me, even if it is something as random as a user-manual.

Sometimes even if I am hungry, I don't eat. No, I'm not on a diet. I just feel too lazy to open a packet of biscuit, let alone cook anything.

Sometimes I don't wash my hair because I don't feel like it.

Often, I don't even write, because I'm too lazy. I'm too lazy to log on or even grab a pencil.

However, I'm constantly writing in my head. I do a lot of things, in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment